Ama – Dress Berat, Albania is a private company that is operating in the
business of CMT production (Lohn – Produktion) and now in the moment the
company company produces produces professional professional wear, uniforms uniforms and work wear as well. In the
same time have professional capacity to produce Jeans wear (trousers, skirts
and jackets), trousers embroidery & washing program, for companies from
the Western market, such as companies from Germany, Italy, etc.
The company is equipped with the news technology and has a capacity of
2.500 – 3.000 pieces (professional & work wear and/or Jeans wear) per
- 1999 – Founding the company Qender Shqiptare.
- 2001 – Starting with paper bags production, export destination.
- 2002 – Begin with consulting, logistic and selling of Industrial production lines for textile and
- leather industrial production, very well-known brands, like as PFAFF, PEGASUS, TYPICAL, etc.
- 2007 – Building new company Center Shqiptare, production and logistics center, located in Berati – Albania.
- 2011 – Was born Ama–Dress, new investment in clothes production that is based on excellent experience of New – Trend Company from Stip – Macedonia, such is especially professional wear, uniforms, work wear and jeans wear as well. This new investment based on these main points:
- –Investing in CAD/CAM technologies (Gerber technology).
- –Investing in embroidery technology (in close cooperation with Albanian Company
- –Investing in complete automation of the production with Hi-Tech technology (Vi.Be.Mac technology).
- –Firstly starting with production of trousers (jeans and cotton – working program and jeans trousers as well).
- 2012 – Ama -Dress have actually 6 complete production lines, plus 1 production line for practical learning, approx. 200 employees and have daily production approx. 2.500 – 3.000 units per work-shift (or/and approx. 5.000 – 6.000 units per 2 work-shifts).